- Forays is a collaborative entity concerned with the creation of more forays.
- A foray throws us into the uncertain territory of collaboration and against the autonomous ego.
- A foray is an incomplete project. It means to head into the field with experiments and return with results, as partial as those may be.
- A foray rarely provides final results but instead tends towards opening possibilities, confusion is acceptable if not necessary for successful forays.
- A foray must be compelled by the ethics of copyleft, hacking, larceny, alternative forms of exchange, and released within the public domain.
- Our investigations have tended towards creating and researching open-ended minor architectures and the modification of everyday infrastructure.
Just in case, here is our email
Copyleft. No rights. Public Domain.
2006-2008: Made with the support of Eyebeam